7 Simple tips to live life happily
We are often exhausted and stressed out from day to day activities. We don’t have time to spend for the loved ones and for doing things which we are passionate about. Everyone will have one simple goal in their life – Live life happily.So in this article I will share 7 tips which can make life happier.
“No yesterdays are ever wasted for those who give themselves to today.” -Brendan Francis
7 Simple tips to live life happily
- Follow your passion –“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.” -Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel. We all have our own passion. The best way to be happy is to follow your passion, follow your dreams. Always do what you love and do the right thing. Believe in your gut feeling and follow what your heart says. Money always comes as secondary in life and money cannot bring any happiness in your life. Follow passion, money will automatically follow you.
- Express your feelings – Human beings have this intense desire to love others and feel loved. Everyone will have certain feelings towards other people. “People love others not for who they are but for how they make them feel” Express your feelings. Never keep anything inside for a longer time. Keeping the feelings inside is unhealthy and rather stressful. No matter who the person is, it might be your friends, mother, father, sister, brother, spouse, children etc., share your feelings and express how you feel about them. This makes the relationship stronger and you’ll be able to communicate with them very easily.
- Stay with good friends – Always stay with group of friends who tries to lift you higher and motivate you, who gives you positive thoughts and help you to grow. Never be around with people who only talk negatively. Having right friends circle and spending time with them creates a good environment and always makes your life happier.
- Don’t compare yourself with others – Never compare your life with other people. Everyone’s life is entirely different from each other and every person has sadness, happiness in life. Comparing your life with others only brings sadness. “Why don’t I look like her?”, “Why am I not rich like him?”, “Why am I not intelligent like him?” etc does absolutely nothing good to our life. Follow your passion, Learn to accept yourself as you are. Be happy for what God has given you and enjoy what you do and what you have.
- Be Kind and appreciate people – Help others in their difficulty. While helping, never expect anything in return from them. Always be kind to the people and learn to appreciate other people work. There is always a joy in helping out others. These little things add up and makes your life better.
- Be Positive and never give up – Always have positive attitude towards your life. Remove all the negative thoughts from your mind. Never think that your are weak, not intelligent or not capable in achieving certain things. Never give up very easily on anything you want to achieve. No matter what the odds are never ever give up.
- Perfect Partner and Perfect Life – Life is what you put into it, There is no such thing as perfect partner. So throw you checklist of finding a perfect partner. “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.” “He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more then he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.”
Just like there is no perfect partner, there is not a perfect life. Take your life as it goes, enjoy every moment of the life. Happiness can be found everywhere around you and with every person.
There are several other tips which can be followed in the life to be happy.
- Love yourself
- Spend time with your loved ones
- Ignore the negative comments and negative thoughts
- Do not argue
- Forgive and forget
- Be Honest
- Stay calm and peaceful
- Laugh and smile a lot
- Take vacation and travel to your dream destinations
- Meet different people and get along with them
- Always Do the right thing