Get an Adsense Account Reinstated after it is disabled by Google
Google Adsense is one of the efficient ways to generate good revenue from blogging. Even today for many bloggers Adsense is the primary source of income for living life and for some bloggers Adsense has become a nightmare and biggest worry once their Adsense account gets disabled. Is there a way to Get an Adsense Account Reinstated after it is disabled by Google? Well, the answer depends on the reason why your account got disabled in the first place.
What are the Main Possible Reason for Adsense Account Disable
There are many reasons apart from the below listed one. But these are the primary reasons for which google penalizes your account and disables it forever.
- Invalid Click activity. You might be clicking the ads on your own site and youtube apps.
- Click bombing. Automated or Artifical way of clicking ads on your own website by using bots.
- Using Automated bot get more impression count by generating deceptive traffic are punished.
- Do not use third party incentive services that generate click or impression such as Paid to click, Paid to surf or Auto Surf programs.
- Manipulating the Ads by using irrelevant keywords, hiding the Ads in the iFRAME etc
- Encouraging the user or your friends to click the ad in any means is prohibited.
How to Get an Adsense Account Reinstated after Google Disabling it?
If your account gets disabled by any of the reasons mentioned above then it is very difficult to get back your AdSense account active again. Most of the bloggers find another way of monetizing their blog by using affiliate marketing, infolinks, Native Ads etc.
But is there any way to get an Adsense account Reinstated by Google again? Yes, you can give it a shot by submitting an appeal form to google.
Checklist to follow before Appealing and Review
When you submit an appeal to Google, the AdSense policy team will check your website thoroughly, your account history, the violation list etc before they approve once again. Make sure you follow the checklist before appealing to Adsense team:
- List out all the violation which google has described in the mail and solve every possible violation.
- Do not rush for an appeal. Give it a time (3-4 days) and analyze completely why they have disabled your account.
- If there are any violations done by you like clicking on your own ad etc accept those mistake in the appeal form and convenience that it won’t happen once again.
- If there are any click bombings performed on your site by other people then get the details of it in Google analytics and submit the complete details with proof.
- See if there are any suspicious activity found on your website then get the details of the suspicious request if possible before appealing to google.
Submit the appeal to Adsense
Link to Submit Adsense Policy Violation Appeal:AdSense Policy Violation Appeal
- Fill all the details in the form and provide the accurate information wherever you can.
- Google gives only 1000 characters to fill the details. Make sure the information you fill will be convincing.
- If you feel that you have not violated anything provide the proof to google. If there are any suspicious activity or request record the date and time and include the details.
- If you have clicked on your own ads or involves in any policy violation then Accept the mistake in the form and then Convenience it won’t repeat once again.
- Provide them with the details on changes you made on your website and how it is going to solve the violation issue described by google.
Once you submit the appeal to AdSense they take 24-48 hours to review the appeal and approve once again if they feel your appeal is genuine.
Appeal only if you are confident enough and if you have taken care all the violations. Else do not appeal at all. Once Google rejects your appeal then it is very difficult to get back your account. The chances are very less. So validate everything twice before you appeal and be honest while providing the information in the appeal form.